Administrative assistant (Noc 1241)
- Shyam Investment inc – Posted by email@example.com
- Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Job ID : 50013
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23-24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-23
- Posting Date : 08 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 08 Jun 2023
We currently have a full-time, permanent position for an Administrative Assistant. An Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the office operations and administration functions.
- Prepare correspondence and documents for a variety of audiences, including company, and external parties.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties and procedures to ensure smooth office operation
- Prepare expense reports for management team members as required
- Design, implement and maintain filing systems;
- Organize and manage all project-related documentation, information, and folders
- Update reports with information from a wide variety of internal company and external sources
- Maintain general office supply inventory and coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Greet and direct visitors to the department in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer telephone inquires and redirect as appropriate.
- Monitoring of Team Mailbox
- Assist other teams with printing and mailing of documents
- Locating Clients for returned mail, Update client's contact information, Sorting and mailing of client notices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively in support of multiple departments. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- 1+ years progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Post-secondary education in Office Administration would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No views yet