23 Mar 2022
Fish Processing Plant Worker
- Bento Sushi – Posted by email@example.com
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 49616
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-05-23
- Posting Date : 23 Mar 2022
- Expiry Date : 22 May 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Set up, assemble, disassemble, and operate machines that are involved in the production of sushi, such as mixers and sushi machines.
- Pack and label different types of sushi rolls in small containers according to company standards.
- Ability to detect errors involved in the production of different types of sushi and implement corrective machine adjustments quickly and assertively when necessary.
- Check product shelf life, including flavour and taste test, and recipes of each product according to the company's procedures.
- Record production information such as weight control, date code control, labelling, among others. Implementation of corrective actions if necessary.
- Some secondary school education may be required.
- On-the-job training is required.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet