- Clique Hotels & Resorts – Posted by Clique2022
- Canmore, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 47331
- Category : Housekeeper
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-05-01
- Posting Date : 25 Feb 2022
- Expiry Date : 04 Mar 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Housekeepers are responsible for ensuring all guest rooms in the complex are properly cleaned and left tidy.
Job duties of this position include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting wash basins, counter tops, toilets, mirrors, tubs, and showers.
- Washing and drying glass surfaces.
- Loading dishwasher and putting away clean dishes and cutlery.
- Washing and drying other items such as pots and pans.
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers.
- Dusting furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery, moving furniture when required.
- Making up beds and changing linens as required.
- Replace dirty linen and used amenities in bathrooms.
- Sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Restocking room supplies such as glassware, coffee, and writing supplies.
- Checking all appliances are in working order and reporting any deficiencies.
- Checking vacant rooms and reporting or performing any required touch ups.
- Assist with cleaning the public areas, washrooms and elevators when required.
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest requests for additional items.
- Removing room service items.
- Observe and report damage of hotel property.
- Other duties as assigned.
Prerequisites: Previous customer service and housekeeping experience is an asset. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime when required. Successful applicants must be able to bend, lift, push and pull with ease. This is a very physical and demanding position requiring lifting 25 lbs and pushing up to 50 lbs.
Education: No education required.
Experience: No experience required we can train.
Benefits/Perks: We offer competitive wages; all are subject to an increase annually based on the results of a performance review. All colleagues are entitled to a comprehensive medical plan which includes Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
We provide fully furnished subsidized shared accommodation all within walking distance to work for only $15/day. The units consist of apartments, condos, and houses with 2-3 bedrooms. All units are equipped with their own bathroom/s, full sized kitchen, and in-suite laundry. All bedrooms and living rooms are fully furnished with the essentials, including free internet and cable. Occupancy in the units is limited to ensure a comfortable living environment. Smaller units have a maximum of 2-3 people with 1 bathroom and the larger units have a maximum of 4-5 people with 2-3 bathrooms.
Clique Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
How to ApplyTo Apply send your resume and references to email@example.com
No views yet