NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Apply paint and other decorative finishes to interior and
exterior surfaces of residences and commercial locations.
2. Making on-site preparations such as checking all materials are
in place, building scaffolding and covering fixtures.
3. Remove old paint of walls and other surfaces and prepare
them for painting.
4. Prime, sand, seal, patch and paint surfaces buildings and
fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish,
lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex, water proofing and heat resistant
finishes. 5. Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment,
including brush, roll, sprayers and electronic sprayers and pumps.
6. Erect scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a
manner consistent with safety codes.
7. People with masonry experience and knowledge or skills are desirable
8. Shield Masonry does not discriminate, this position is open to all people with disabilities, indigenous, LGBTQ+ peoples and beyond
How to Apply
No views yet